Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fix You

I am so angry.

How does she get away with it all?

How does she escape the pain?

Why did you send me here?

Just take me out.

You don't want to bless me anyway, so just send me home.

Stop wasting your creation with me.

You won't send that man will you?

He's never coming for me, is he?

Stop sending me mixed signals.

If he's coming, if he really is coming,

Please, please, please, please...

Let me have a glimpse of his face?

Let me hear his footsteps even if they are slow.

Let me smell his colonge as he nears  my side.

When it is truly time, let his hand reach for mine.

I will not reach for his.

He must pursue me.

He must want me.

He must Love you most.

Too bad unicorns are dead

And the Pegasuses do not fly anymore.

So, put me out my misery, send me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment