Thursday, December 23, 2010

Protection

The wolf with a desierable smile hungrily murmured my name with a lustful raspy sound. He breathed deeply into my ear and tugged gently on the shoulder of my shirt. I tried to pull out from under his grip but his right arm locked me back-to-chest with him. As he continued to whisper my name into my ear, my head filled with delerium. My eyes shut and all I could hear was his panting and heaving. My hair fell around my face as my head dropped slowly to my chest and I felt my strength leak away. I kept trying to pry his arm away from me, but with each breath into my ear, my head swam into a unconscious -like state.

I wake up. Clothes stripped. Blood trickling down my arm and chest. Him laying next to me with a satisfied grin covered in blood. You had your feast. And now you've had your fill of me, that's all I was good for.

Why didn't I stay off the streets without streetlights? I guess it's best you do move along now, if nothing than for my own protection from another violent attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment